Question
Posted by: Heartbroken | 2007/08/16

Baby stillborn at 34weeks will it happen

My baby was stillborn +/- 6 weeks ago at 34weeks. They did tests on his skin and blood and said it wasn't generetic,but the placenta didn't develop completey and there was clots in the cord. What is the chances that it will happen again if i ever fall pregnant again? My first born is almost 4 and i had an easy pregnancy with him. Please advise cause i so desperately want to fall pregnant again as soon as it's humanly possible and with God's Grace but i don't want to stand a change of loosing another prescious baby.

If you had a healthy pregnancy the first time, that is a good sign. Unless you smoke or have high blood pressure, the chances of recurrence should be low.

2
Posted by: Heartbroken | 2007/08/17

Lucy.
How long did it take you to fall pregnant again?
I surely hope for your sake everything goes well and i will be praying for a save delivery of your unborn baby.

Reply to Heartbroken
Posted by: Lucy | 2007/08/17

I had a stillborn at 36 weeks, and my first born was an easy pregnancy to, I am currently pregnant again (23 weeks) and the docters says that I can only hope for the best this time, I am scared to death of loosing this one to, but the only precaution you can take is to see your gynae more regularly, and always go for a second opinion. They say that every pregnancy is defirent and that is what you should hope for.

Reply to Lucy