Question
Posted by: cheetah | 2007/03/15

Baby still in upright position

I am 33wks pregnant and the baby is still in breech positon. I would love have a normal delivery, so when should i get worried that i will have a ceaser if baby not in correct position for normal birth.

If the baby has not turned by 36 weeks, the chances are small that it will turn later.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/16

The baby could turn at any moment, even during labour. Your doctor will best advise you what is safest for you and the baby. You still have time for the baby to turn, bring up these concerns with your doctor to get more info. A friend of mine delivered in Dec and her baby turned late then went back to breech position and then in the last week turned again and she had a normal delivery:)

Reply to Maya