Question
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/26

Baby routines at what weeks?

Hi guys

I am just wondering at what stage of my pregnancy do my baby start going into a routine (movement). I am now 23 weeks and from Saturday it seems my baby is getting very lazy. He/she was very active in the morning and after 18:00 at night, but now he/she is very quiet in the morning (hardly feel anything) and then a few hard kicks in the later afternoon and then quiet again till after supper and then I can feel him/her move a little more. Not as active as a few days ago.

Anything to concern about or is the normal? I am seeing my gynae on Monday for just a normal check-up and will mention this to her, but don't want to sound paranoid again.

I agree with Marlene and Purple.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/26

Baby is rocked to sleep by your movement during the day and is more active when you are quiet and still. What you are describing sounds perfectly normal.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/26

Hi Francis

Weet jy dit is moeilik om te se, ek dink ook elkeen is verskillend. Toe ek 23weke was was sy weer wakker in die oggende (ontbyt Tyd) dan weer stil daarna, met lunch weer wakker, stil daarna en weer met aand ete dieselfde. Slaaptyd stil. Waar nou is dit weer anders. Sy is nou weer wakker in die aande wanneer ek wil slaap, en stillerig deur die dag, so nou en dan beweeg sy (en glo my dan maak sy seker sy beweeg) maar ek kan duidelik agterkom dat die beweging roetine nou verander.

Hulle se dat babatjies slaap 90-95% van die dag (ek dink) so ek is seker dit is normaal. Jy moet net mooi dop hou dat jy wel beweging voel. Ek het al vir n volle dag amper niks gevoel nie en die volgende dag was dit weer fine. Soos die naweek ook, Saterdag was sy baie stil ek moes my maag skud sodat sy kan wakker word.

Sterkte!!

Reply to Marlene