Question
Posted by: NDOLA | 2006/07/25

BABY MOVEMENTS

I am 24 weeks pragnant and I have not felt any movements of my baby. I worried is she/he so quiet? Please help....

You should feel movements by now. I would suggest that you see your doctor to check that all is okay.

2
Posted by: M | 2006/07/25

Try eating a chocolate. That used to help me.

Reply to M
Posted by: Mpho | 2006/07/25

maybe you need to visist your Gynae. In most of the artcles I read it says that if there are no movements betwwen week22-24. you need to see the Gynae. You might find out that your baby is just lazy but he/she must make some movements. I will be 16 weeks on Thursday and I have been feeling this popcorn like movements since Friday last week. Please consult

Reply to Mpho