Question
Posted by: Sema | 2004/02/02

Baby Movements

I'm 8 months pregnant. I often feel baby movements that feel like heartbeats. I know that they can't be heartbeats as they're 2 slow for a baby's heartbeat & I can see my tummy move when I feel the movements, i.e. they are more forceful than heartbeats. Has anyone else experienced this because I'd really like to know what my baby is doing when I feel this type of movements.

Probably moving its arms or legs.

3
Posted by: Sema | 2004/02/03

Thanks Belle and Kippie. You've just taught me something.

Reply to Sema
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/02

I also experienced it in my previous pregnancies, they are hiccups!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Belle | 2004/02/02

Hi Sema

I used to feel this often. Apparently the baby is hicupping (dont know the spelling) from the diaphram etc developing.

Reply to Belle