Question
Posted by: Jax | 2004/11/02

Baby movement in the 3rd Trimester

From which week on average in the 3rd trimester does the baby's movements start slowing down due to lack of room in the uterus?

Thanks very much

It varies form person to person, but generally after 34 weeks. You should still feel regular movements but not the vigorous kicks like before.

3
Posted by: Kate | 2004/11/03

You MUST feel movement every hour and at least 10 good kicks a day. Please report any change of movement to your doctor.

Yes, the movements aren't wild kicks like beofre but you MUST still feel thema nd be aware of the baby.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Angie2 | 2004/11/02

I am 39 weeks pregnant,and my baby is kicking like it's goin out of fashion.Sometimes very painful too.

Reply to Angie2
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/11/02

I had a very large baby - 4.93kg at birth!! So I have felt less movement from about 33 weeks - ceasar was done at 38 weeks.

Reply to Kippie