Question
Posted by: Noodle | 2007/04/26

Baby movement

I am 17 weeks pregnant now, when should I expect to feel baby move?? When is it a cause for concern that you dont feel movement, I mean when is the latest you should feel baby move without being worried??

If it is your first pregnancy, you may only feel movement at 22 weeks.

4
Posted by: madie | 2007/04/28

ek het my baba eers begin voel beweeg teen 26 weke, so jy hoef nie bekommerd te wees nie.

Reply to madie
Posted by: chinks | 2007/04/27

usually u feel baby move in the 20th or 21st week.there is nothing to worry.it seems as a tickling or quickening for initial few weeks then after 24th or 25th weeks the movements will be very strong.

Reply to chinks
Posted by: EB | 2007/04/27

Hi there,

I felt first movement at 18 weeks. Felt like a little kick/nudge. Its my First baby

Reply to EB
Posted by: Mel | 2007/04/26

Hi Noodle

Everyone differs, but most people feel movement from around 20 weeks or so.

Reply to Mel