Question
Posted by: NPC | 2007/04/16

BABY MOVEMENT

I am 8 weeks pregnant. i only felt one move inside my womb whilst i was 5 weeks pregnant. is it normal to feel nothing while pregnant. my breast are now getting big but not painful. i am scare i had miscarriage last year. i am due for scan on 05 May 2007. What can i take during this period?

Movements are only felt from 16 weeks. It is normal for breasts to get bigger in pregnancy.
You can take folate in the meantime.

1
Posted by: natasja | 2007/04/16

It`s impossible to feel movement until about 16-20 weeks.The baby doesn`t even touch the womb when that small,it`s very small.You will see on your 12 week scan how big the baby is,then it`s still to small.As long theirs a heartbeat and everything is ok, then you must wait for movement.When the kicking begins,especially at the end,you will be wishing it`s time to deliver!!

Reply to natasja