Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2004/10/21

Baby Movement

i am now 14 weeks 5 days pregnant. Is it possible for me to feel the baby move at this stage. I think I felt something, but it could have been indigestion?

Fetal movements usually start between 16-20 weeks. It is possible for some women to start feeling movements a bit earlier.

3
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/22

YES, I felt my baby from 14 weeks - 3rd pregnancy. He was very active one day and quite then for about 3 days when I felt him again. So it varies in the beginning, but it is possible~~ Enjoy

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Norma | 2004/10/22

Some woman do feel movement very early, but I only felt my baby at 18weeks. Like S said you will know when it your baby moving and it's the most amazing feeling...

Enjoy

Reply to Norma
Posted by: S | 2004/10/21

You could probably feel "butterflies" at this stage. Trust me when baby starts moving properly you WILL know all about it
good luck and enjoy the amazing experience

Reply to S