Question
Posted by: V | 2006/03/31

Baby Kicking

I am 31 week pregnant. My bay kicks all the time. Is this normal!! Even when I pee in the middle of the night I will feel the kicks, It happens everytime I go to the loo(night). Somebody told me that sometimes baby kicks a lot whe its got some underlying problems/distress. Is it true or the baby is just active?

Baby may just be active..discuss with your gynae.

3
Posted by: Pegs | 2006/03/31

Forgot to add..
Enjoy it! You will miss that moving thingy in your tummy...

Reply to Pegs
Posted by: Pegs | 2006/03/31

It's totally normal! I went insane with my baby's kicking. And they tend to kick more when yóu are resting - sooo frustrating but yet so comforting to know all is well.

Reply to Pegs
Posted by: lou | 2006/03/31

Its when the baby doesn't move that you need to worry. It sounds like you have a normal healthy active baby.

Reply to lou