Question
Posted by: NINI | 2004/12/10

BABY GROWTH!!!

My doctor says that I am 23 weeks pregnat but I have been reading the week -by -week baby growth and the baby is supposed to be 509 grams but he is 790 grams and 35cms , which on the information am supposed to be 26 weeks. How possible, please advice.

nini

I agree with JJ and Kippie.

3
Posted by: nini | 2004/12/10

Thanx Jj and Kippie for the advice as I was really worrying and thinking this would be an abnormal baby!!!!

Well I am just going to enjoy my preggie and stop worrying.

Reply to nini
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/12/10

Do not worry about this - your baby is healthy.
My son was continously 3 weeks ahead with his growth and was a big baby at birth.
But this does not necessarily mean yours will be big too.
This also does not mean that your baby will come earlier, they just tend to thrive in your womb and grow at a fast rate.

Enjoy!!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Jj@ | 2004/12/10

Not all baby's grow at the same rate, If your gynae is satisfied with the growth of your baby I would'nt worry about it. Doc told me yesterday my baby is picking up more weight than the average but that he was'nt worried. So relax and enjoy the preganancy.

Reply to Jj@