Posted by: fiona | 2008/07/19

baby fell chipped front tooth

my 1 year old who is hyperective fell while playing. His from upper tooth got chipped. What can be done to fix this tooth because as it is its strssing me that my baby cant have the beautiful smile he used to have

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Sorry to hear about this, but pediatric dentistry is WAY outside of my experience ! But remember, this is not a permanent tooth, and will eventually be replaced by a permanent tooth. Though the chipped tooth may be less than perfect, I'm sure his smile is as enchanting as ever.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/07/20

You do paediatric dentists - perhaps take LO to one of them.
Take care

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/07/20

You could have it fixed at a dentist if it stess you that much, at least its not a permanent tooth.

Reply to Zexeon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.