Question
Posted by: fiona | 2008/07/19

baby fell chipped front tooth

my 1 year old who is hyperective fell while playing. His from upper tooth got chipped. What can be done to fix this tooth because as it is its strssing me that my baby cant have the beautiful smile he used to have

Sorry to hear about this, but pediatric dentistry is WAY outside of my experience ! But remember, this is not a permanent tooth, and will eventually be replaced by a permanent tooth. Though the chipped tooth may be less than perfect, I'm sure his smile is as enchanting as ever.

2
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/07/20

You do paediatric dentists - perhaps take LO to one of them.
Take care

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/07/20

You could have it fixed at a dentist if it stess you that much, at least its not a permanent tooth.

Reply to Zexeon