Question
Posted by: MEEE | 2008/01/16

baby fat

Hi, i would like to know what i can do to get my abs in great condition again. I had c section and know my abs are feeling like a loose skin. nothing work. i use the ab king and the power max - not working yet.... what can i do please help!!!!

Dear Mee
Loose skin can be a problem after abdominal surgery. There are a variety of salon treatments that say they help such as endermology, but I have not seen any scientific papers comparing these methods with each other. I think this is a case where you have to try out a method to see if it will work for you or not. In addition, doing daily targeted exercise for the problem area (tummy) may also help to firm up your body. Then there are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.
Hope you get those abs back!