Question
Posted by: Nix | 2007/06/08

Baby dust to All

i don't have a question to ask, i don't expect a reply, i just wanted to send lots and lots of baby dust out to all TTC, it's a long hard journey, but we need to be positive and just accept every day as it goes. I know the journey to motherhood is gonna be worth it!!!

Love Nix
TTC 15months. (one miscarriage)

x

4
Posted by: sam | 2007/06/10

I was on pill for 3 yrs. have been of it for 9 months.my gynae said I am fine and so is my husband.I hope and pray i will conceive soon. good luck to every1 ttc

Reply to sam
Posted by: Nix | 2007/06/08

Dee, just remember, no mountain is to high. you'll get there, just stay positive, that's what i'm trying. before we know it, we'll all be having sleepless nights and dirty bums, so lets enjoy sleeping in tomorrow. lol.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/08

Thanks Nix,
We are going on 17 months (I think, kind of loose count!). With my pcos and hubbys sperm we have a huge mountain to climb. But we will get there one day, I have no doubt about that.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Ursula | 2007/06/08

That is so sweet Nix. I am trying for my second - have PCOS and going onto Clomid next week. It was along hard journey with the first but because it happened I am more confident it will happen again. If it does not at least I have one beautiful daughter to show. I also Hope & Pray each and every one of you get to experience one and for all those trying for their seconds .... good luck and if it does not happen, remeber we were blessed enough to have that one!

Reply to Ursula