Question
Posted by: kish | 2005/11/22

baby???????

im 18, but i absolutly adore babies. i always picture myself with a baby, and cuddling up to it (with the father, my dream guy!!) just imagine this little spot loving you for who you are, and not jugding you. they dont look at what you look like, they have time for you. i would love to have my own child. dressing her for her first day at school, her first birthday, her first step, all those little things that make me yearn for a baby. parents out there, i think its the biggest gift ever to have your own little love.

Expert ImageTeen expert

What is your question?

Having a baby because you want to cuddle it and dress it up is a fantasy I am afraid to say. A baby needs a lot of care, you will lose a lot of sleep, and they become a person in their own right very very quickly. So if you are looking for comfort I suugest you look at meeting your own needs, trying to have them met by a baby never works

6
Posted by: anon | 2005/12/07

Marry a good man. Have a stable job and good income. Then have a baby! Dont be stupid. Babies are a 21 year responsibility. If you want to cuddle and dress them, study to become a creche teacher/minder. YOu will soon realise what efforts go into this "simple cute" effort....

Reply to anon
Posted by: tina | 2005/11/26

you people are SOOOO NEGATIVE! get over yourselves!!!

Reply to tina
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/11/25

hi girl

believe me the dream you have is only a dream - reality is far from it and at best it could be like that if you have financially and emotionally mature and have experienced life

hold on to the dream but plan the way to get there

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: kish | 2005/11/23

yeah i know, i do want one. but i dont want one now. im still very young, and i have a career to look at first.

Reply to kish
Posted by: JR | 2005/11/23

It is not all smiles and cuddles honey, there really are times you want to kill them. The scenes you are describing is about 30min in the day of a baby, toddler, child. Think very carefully before doing anything irrisponsible.

Reply to JR
Posted by: ;) | 2005/11/22

so.... what you sayin! u wana hav 1?

Reply to ;)