Question
Posted by: jazz | 2004/09/23

baby

Goodday
I had a baby 4 months ago and need to get back in shape i need an exercise program to target my tummy, upper arms and love handles. I'm also 5kg overweight. Please help!!!!!!!!.

HI Jazz

The key is regular cardiovascular exercise. Even more specific areas like the tummy, arms and love handles. You can do sit ups and crunches till you are blue in the face, but you won't see results unless your diet is good (speak to a dietician about this one), and you are doing regular cardio exercises. Cardio would include things like walking, jogging, cycling, aerobics, taebo (as you have). The ideal is to do 4 to 5 days a week of 45 minutes or so of good quality cardio training. If you can do this regularly, then all you need is patience, because it can take a while to see results, and you may need to train consistently like this for at least 6 months, but over time you really should start to see some success.

A reallly good programme that I would suggest you consider is at the following web address:

http://www.health24.com/specials/shape/shape.getcracking.001.asp, or:

http://www.health24.com/fitness/Shape_up_for_Summer/16-173-176-208.asp

1
Posted by: mads | 2004/09/29

I did exactly like Fitnessdoc said, and it worked! Patients...

I also discovered Herbalife, which helped me to shake off those extra kilo's. You still get to eat the foods you enjoy. You just cut back on the size of the portion! You'll loose weight and cm like crazy and have so much energy! You won't be tired and irratable!

For more info, go to newdietco.com/mad4jt

Reply to mads