Question
Posted by: B-TRIM | 2007/08/20

B-TRIM

Has anyone heard of or tried the B-Trim products. The website says that it 100% natural. I am 20kg's overweight & i cannot seem to be able to loose it. Can somebody pls help me with info on B-Trim or give me a good diet plan

Dear B-Trim
I trust that the other Readers who have used B-Trim products will give you the necessary feedback. I am not acquainted with these products, but you can judge for yourself if they are potentially harmful. Check on the label if the products contain epinephrine, synephrine or pseudo-epinephrine, bitter orange extract, or caffeine. These ingredients can be highly addictive, so they are dangerous and habit-forming. They can also cause tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc. In addition, the epinephrine may also interfere with the working of contraceptive pills if you are a woman and are using them, so be careful. Products containing epinephrine derivatives have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Also keep in mind that you need to eat an energy-reduced diet and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise if you want to lose weight.
Take care