Question
Posted by: prinx | 2007/05/22

azospermia + ectopic surgery

i am 39, diagnosed for azospermia. my wife is 27 and has had an ectopic surgery in 2000. we have been married for 4 years and no pregnancy yet. what is the way out. we would rather have our biological children.

Dear Prinx

I would suggest a visit to a fertility specialist and an evaluation of the scrotum as well as your hormone profile. A testes biopsy is essential since if sperm is detected in the testes it is extremely possible thereafter to perform invitro fertilisation and have your own biological child.