Question
Posted by: RUSTY | 2009/05/26

AWKWARD

I HAVE A PROBLEM OF RESTLESS LEGS AND FEET. BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP I HAVE TO RUB MY FEET TOGETHER AND MY LEGS FEELS TINGLY ALMOST LIKE A HORNY FEELING WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP IT BECAUSE EVEN WHEN I DRINK CERTAIN TABLETS LIKE CALMETTES I FEEL HORNEY IN MY LEGS. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN. MY LEGS CANT KEEP STILL.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is a well-known condition called, not surprisingly, "restless legs syndrome". You need to get checked out for any other possible causes, but usually there is nothing else abnormal.
The treament is usually with small doses of pramipexole or clonazepam, and your doctor will need to give you a prescription for that.