Question
Posted by: M | 2007/06/11

AWFUL SMELL

gooday, i have had a very potent smell from 'that' department, its been about 2 days now and i can smell it thriugh my clothes and all. i have never had this problem before and am extremely hygienic. please help.

You may have an STI or another local cause for the smell. I would strongly advise you to see your GP or gyn as soon as possible to be examined in "that" department.

1
Posted by: s | 2007/06/11

it could be sign of infection.you can buy thrush cream from the chemist or you can go to the nearest clinic or dr.good luck!!

Reply to s