Question
Posted by: Kogi | 2005/11/23

Awesome sex

Lats night my hubby put both a vib and his penis in my vagina at the same time. It was awesome. Wonder how two real penises would feel????? Has anyone ever experienced this

EMc

6
Posted by: piston | 2005/11/23

kogi, piston lag is when a car is worn out from all the riding...you have to bore her out to a bigger size....doubtful is saying u must have many miles to get both of you in....very stretched worn out slag!

Reply to piston
Posted by: kogi | 2005/11/23

Yes both in at the same time, but it was a thin small vib. piston lag, please explain

Reply to kogi
Posted by: Doubtful | 2005/11/23

Xcuse me - a vib and his penis in your vagina simultaneously? How is this possible - was there full and deep penetration - do you already have piston lag?

Reply to Doubtful
Posted by: kogi | 2005/11/23

I would not introduce a third party into my bed. The vib and the real one does it for me.

Reply to kogi
Posted by: 69 | 2005/11/23

I used to do that with my ex, what you should do is get yourself a small vibe and also have him do you anal at the same time, she used to blow herself away

Reply to 69
Posted by: lougi | 2005/11/23

It probably feels great but you know what? It's best to leave it a fantasy. Most people will agree, usually through experience that a 3rd party will ruin your marriage.

Reply to lougi