Question
Posted by: WHARE IS THE EXPERT? | 2007/06/22

AWAITING RESPONSE 32

Disappointing no response

Expert ImageArchive

My apologies for the lack in response. Due to personal reasons I was not able to attend the forum for a while and it should have been closed, but a communication errors sliped in and the forum remained open. I am however back now and will gladly attend to your questions.

2
Posted by: Caring Mother | 2007/07/10

I was also wondering why the expert doesn't let us know that she is not giving advice anymore or else we have to go and register in her website.

Reply to Caring Mother
Posted by: Kym | 2007/06/25

Please phone SA Preemies on 0860 SA PREM (72 7736). We have a wonder nurse that should be able to answer all your questions and help you.

I hope you come right

Reply to Kym