Posted by: Lis | 2008/08/20

Average weight of a Size 12

So i understand all people no matter what size will weigh a little differently. I'  just trying to find out hat the average weight is or a size 12 dress size.
Thanks to anyone who can help!

Dear Lis
If you provide me with your height in metres and current weight in kg then I can calculate your BMI and tell you if you are overweight or not, and also what your ideal weight would be. I cannot work out what an ideal size 12 should weight as it would vary depending on the person's height.

Posted by: Lis | 2008/08/20

Thanks ladies! :-)

Reply to Lis
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/20

I' m wearing a size 12 and Approx. 1.75 but its way to tight.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: ANON | 2008/08/20

Im a size 12, weight between 63kg and 65kg depending on the time of the month - 165m

Reply to ANON