Question
Posted by: desperate | 2004/03/08

availibility of drichlor

hi.. i'm 15 years old, and since last year april i have been using drichlor... but i recently moved to dubai and my drichlor supply finished and i was just wondering if it is available in dubai? my last container i bought in south africa, but i dont know if i can find it here in dubai and im desperate because the summer is starting again and i suffer from hyperhidrosis or whatever you call it... please can you maybe tell me if drichlor is available, and if not, is there possibly something similar available in this part of the world that would do the same job? anything will help, thanks

Desperate, I have no idea whether it is available in Dubai, but the easiest would be to have someone send it to you from SA. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Charmi | 2004/03/09

desperate - Have you ever tried oral medications like ProBhantine or Ditropan? I suffer from Cranial Hyperhidrosis, and ditropan (ingredient - oxybutynin) works wonders!!

Please visit the following discussion group - there is tons of information, links and help available for hyperhidrosis sufferers!!!

http://groups.msn.com/ExcessiveSweatHH

Good luck!
Charmi

Reply to Charmi