Question
Posted by: Patrick | 2007/07/27

Availability of Vitathion fronm US Pharm

I reside in Canada and have been using Vitathion on my family doctors recomendation and have been more than satisfied with the results

Unfortunately the Manufacurer (ServierCanada) has withdrawn Vitathion from the Canadian market and I am no longer ablebto purchase it from my regular Pharmacy nor other local pharmacies

I have tried on line canadian pharmacies and in each case they respond that it is not available in Canada with no additional information
Ss it is does not require a docters prescription I hopefully will be advised that it can be purchased in the US
If such is the case would you recommeng a couple of on line pharmacies in the eastern US where I might purchase Vitathion

P J Philliban

Expert ImagePharmacist

Most US online pharmacies would be able to courier it to you without a problem