Question
Posted by: guilty | 2004/11/02

ATTRACTED TO ANOTHER MAN

MY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE BEEN ATTRACTED TO ANOTHER MAN FOR SOME YEARS NOW. I WAS SINGLE BUT, HE WAS MARRIED. SO I LEFT THE ISSUE ALONE. NOW HE IS SINGLE AND I AM MARRIED TO A GOOD MAN. AS HE IS GOOD TO MY KIDS ( FROM A PREVIOUS MARRAIGE ) AND HE DOES NOT ABUSE ME. BUT I KEEP THINKING OF THIS OTHER GUY. HE IS ALSO A LOVELY GUY

I fgully agree with kay and BT. get a hobby, and fix your thinking on more positive things, rather than fantasizing about what might be but ought not to be

2
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/02

Hi guilty,
Agree with Kay. As tempting as it is to want to go to this other guy, fate is not open for you to do this, you are married to a good man and that's that. Don't give up on what you have now to go for something insecure.
Good luck and hope you find an answer.
Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Kay | 2004/11/02

And you've already made your choice to marry another man whom you say is good to you - why do you want to mess that up on the basis of , lets face it, a fantasy?

Reply to Kay