Question
Posted by: Dee | 2005/12/01

ATTN:DIETDOC RE:ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks for the brilliant reply and suggestions given to me earlier. [I am the one interested in weight gain]
Due to my working hours I havent been able to get to the doctors so in the mean time, I wonder, is it okay to have supplients along with my meals? I am not in S/A so can you kindly suggest something that is a bit more general that should be easily obtained?
Thank you.
Dee

Dear Dee
Thanks for the feedback. You are supposed to take so-called meal supplements in addition to meals, not in place of them. As you don't mention which country you are living in, I can only suggest that you go to the local chemist or health shops or even a gym, and ask them if they have a high-energy food supplement or meal replacement product (I don't know the brand names in other countries and they may well differ). Usually you should be able to buy such products which could be made by companies like Nestle, or Fresubin (both are international companies).