Question
Posted by: Amazing | 2007/07/23

Attn Nomi - Herbs

Nomi please can you give me the website for the herbs......

x

5
Posted by: Sad Lady | 2007/07/25

Dear Ruth

what kind of herbs were you drinking as I want to try them.
Where did you find them.
I will also want to try felopio but I dont know how to order because I dont have visa.

Reply to Sad Lady
Posted by: Ruth | 2007/07/24

Hi ladies

Herbs they do help a lot of cleaning dirt in your tubes and the womb i started drinking herbs last month ladies i promise the dirt that was coming out from me was amazing.The thing is now my fiance went to England i havent had sex for 2 Months but i will keep on using them until he comes back and i really want to use the felopio herbs as well im just waiting for my money for Tax return after that i will buy it.Good luck to you all ladies!!!!

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: Tamika | 2007/07/23

Just been on the site - wow did your friend really fall preggies after using the herbs? Were both her tubes blocked?

Reply to Tamika
Posted by: Amazing | 2007/07/23

Thanks sweetie :)

Reply to Amazing
Posted by: Nomi | 2007/07/23

Sorry it takes 2 weeks to be delivered it R2800.
felopio.com

Reply to Nomi