Question
Posted by: SLS | 2007/06/02

attitudes to breast enlargement

My daughter, who is in grade 9, is undertaking a research project on breast augmentation which also incorporates research into the reasons why women choose to have their breasts enlarged, as well as attitudes from a male perspective. We would sincerely appreciate any assistance you can give us in this regard, from a psychological point of view.

Seems a most peculiar topic for any teacher to expect someone in grade 9 to undertake. Do a web search on google. But I have a strict policy not to help people do their homework