Question
Posted by: $anta | 2004/12/21

Attention:$anta's in the forum

This is $anta...any special favours i can do 4 you?

Hm, Lagtex suit, and not he wants to wear windsocks ?

21
Posted by: $anta (: | 2004/12/21

I will try...You 2 have a lovely x-mass

Reply to $anta (:
Posted by: someone | 2004/12/21

sounds like the stress levels are high at the mo! Try to forget at least for now. have an awesome x-mass........

Reply to someone
Posted by: $anta :( | 2004/12/21

Im working 4 Nedbank in the homeloans department.
Im dreading the New Year...will probably get my answer at the end of January or the beginning of February

Reply to $anta :(
Posted by: someone | 2004/12/21

I'm sure if you have done your job to best of your ability the answer will be yes! what do you do anyway?

Reply to someone
Posted by: $anta (: | 2004/12/21

Oh, i feel even more depressed by seeing our cricket team getting trashed.Im going through a hard time now.

In January i will know if im going to be permanent here where im working.I started in March this year & my contract ends in March next year.I waiting 4 the head of my department to tell me 'Yes" or 'No'...if its 'No' then i'll be unemployed.

Poor old me...my lifes always in a balance!

Reply to $anta (:
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/21

Oi, $anta, no one in this world is useless, well maybe the SA cricket team at the moment haha but hey you're not so don't think that..

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: $anta | 2004/12/21

I wish i could help everyone.Imagine a world with people helping each other...Im just playing like $anta but im just a useless guy.

Have a Merry Christmas & i'll remember you people in my prayers...hopefully they will get answered.

Reply to $anta
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/21

Hey $anta it's the thought that counts..

Seeing as though we're all on the wishfull thinking list, I would like a new job, car, house and a round the world trip for two please, ta..oh and a new liver, mines taking a bit of a beating this silly season with all the parties..

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: $anta | 2004/12/21

If i had a money tree, i would!

Reply to $anta
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/21

Hhahahahahaha santa is full of hot air!!!!!!!!! Con santa give then what they whant I dare you!!!!!!

Reply to AA
Posted by: $anta | 2004/12/21

Don't worry...you will find someone soon.
Be a good boy...& you will find a nice women.

Reply to $anta
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/12/21

$anta i need a girlfriend!

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: $anta | 2004/12/21

Hello, $anta's back.

Liza, you doing fine...property is a great investment.
Your R15 000 credit/shop card debt is bad.

$iren im sure in the New Year, you are going to meet a very special man...Your dream "Hubby"

Reply to $anta
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/21

Looks like Santa has gone to feed the raindeer or something...

Reply to Liza
Posted by: $iren | 2004/12/21

Hey Santa
With all the miracles you're capable off... please get your engineers to work on this... I have been a wonderfully good girl, and think I deserve CALORIE FREE chocolate that tastes even better than the hellishly fattening original.... pretty please!

oh and a man who actually likes and is good at foreplay...

and I only need about R 200 000 to get rid of my debt....

and a holiday in Bali (sans bombs!)

and a mute Brad Pitt or George Clooney clone.. that does housework, and cooks, and adores the ground I walk on, finds wonderful presents and clouthes to buy me but is not gay..

la la la cause I'm the Queen of Wishful Thinking.....

Reply to $iren
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/21

Hi $anta...

could u please turn me into a windsock and hang me on the highest pole...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/21

I'm sure you can believe how expensive property is nowadays. Plus I absolutely hate buying a car with a reserve value. So its 2 bonds (around R500 000) my car (R85 000) plus R15 000 credit card and shop card debt. My financial advisor was quite happy when I bought the second property. He said it was a sound financial investment. Plus it almost covers its own bond (I just have to pay the levy as well as R150 extra on the bond)

Reply to Liza
Posted by: $anta | 2004/12/21

Whaaaaaaaaaat R600 000.
You need "Financial Advice"...as a christmas present :)

Reply to $anta
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/21

I've been a relatively good girl this year. Plus my debt (including bonds and my car) are around R600 000. ;)

Reply to Liza
Posted by: $anta | 2004/12/21

How much is your debt?
Have you been a good girl this year?

Reply to $anta
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/21

Yeah - pay of all my debt ;)

Reply to Liza