Question
Posted by: GB2 | 2007/05/24

Attention: Sad - Pet Medium

Hi Sad,

Sorry to hear about your loss. If you felt the same way about your dog, like I did, I would recommend a pet medium. My mom did a pet medium course and there realy is nothing wicked or weird about it. After my "baby" died, it gave me some comfort to know that she didn't suffer (with most of our dogs). If you are interested, let me know, and I can e-mail details to you.

Kind regards
GB2

I don't think it is wicked or weird, but I think it is a shared delusion --- I don't believe it is possible in any way for such a person to truly contact the spirit of anyone dead, human or animal --- It is indeed possible that by pretending to do so, and with the "medium" herself probably sincerely believing in what she is doing, she might offer some degree of comfort to the grieving person --- anyone who can offer even false facts in a situation in which one is struggling with uncertainties, can bring some comfort --- and can also exploit the situation. I would more easily believe in the sincerity of such a "medium" if they only offered their services free of charge and made no charges and accepted no donations. Do not promote this or any other services within this forum or within H24.

2
Posted by: Sad | 2007/05/24

To GB2: Thanks for trying to help. I do appreciate it. I will leave it for now and just try and focus on our beautiful memories together. She was one of the most loved dogs on earth and I know we will be together again some day.

Reply to Sad
Posted by: C | 2007/05/24

You TELL them CS! Freaking psychos!

Reply to C