Question
Posted by: Gallo | 2004/11/15

ATTENTION: C.T - About your post on insullin resistant

You said you followed atkins and you lost 10 kilos in one month, I'm also following the diet and want to lose 10 kilos.Yu said you ate less than 34 carbs, does that mean i can eat 100g of popcorn containing 20 grams of carbs? and than only eat 14 grams for the rest of the day? or will the popcorn stall my weight loss. Did you eat popcorn? Please any advice. Thanx

Dear Gallo
Do take care with this potentially dangerous diet and please consider using a more balanced alternative. You may well lose 10 kg, but you stand the chance of re-gaining all this lost weight again as soon as you get tired of eating only proteins and fats.