Posted by: An | 2008/11/13

att: winter - post 601

You could also post your question labour lawyer forum. There might also be people who will be able to advise you from a legal point of view.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Winter | 2008/11/14

Thank you for everything, i reported the matter to my sinors of which they advsed me to open a case and now it is a meeting after meeting, but i will also consider labour lawyer, thank you very much. And the other other thing i was not the only one for this thing to happened, it happend to another colleque who kept quite about it, Now he is prepared to testify against him. Now i think maybe the law could be on our sight or by my site. I don' t want him to be fired but i want him to be demoted because maybe he has a family to support like me.

Reply to Winter

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.