Posted by: apple | 2008/11/26

att Thoko - marriage

hi Just some advice from somebody who has been there- please make sure that you married outside of community of property so that your house remains yours and you do not incur his debt in the interim. especially as he has all those other dependants! you need to always consider the well being of your kids who may not get anything out of your current marriage..

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Excellent point !

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Thoko | 2008/11/26

Do not sell your property. He is the 1 who is unemployed. Do not be blinded by his words. You have kids to take care and he must take care of himself. That is not your responsibility to take care of him. There is no guarantee that you will stay married " till death do us part" 

And, marry OUT Community of Propert or
IN Community of Property wilh the Accrual System.

Reply to Thoko

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.