Question

Att Sally

So you have 4 names now? Why dont you use one name like the rest of us? Are you hiding from yourself or someone?

MOM 2 B + MEL+ MOM30 + SALLY ?????

Expert ImageForumArchive

Anon is in fact correct. MOM 2 B + MEL+ MOM30 + SALLY is the same person who has caused havoc before under other nick names.

We are monitoring these sites.

3
Posted by: Sally | 2007/04/17

I am causing no problems here ,If anyone is causing any problems here it is you.I simply posed a question regarding Berocco.

Why do you want to cause trouble with me? i have done nothing wrong.

Reply to Sally

I know who you are. You are one making trouble. I know your IP address, go check it. I can see each nick name you are posting under. Don’t try you innocence with me.

33.1**.2*5

Posted by: Sally | 2007/04/17

Hi Anon

Im not sure what you actually implying ..I always post as Sally.
Please dont get me confused with other ladies on the forum.

Regarding your previous post,You seem to be looking for an argument with someone on this post.Try your luck with someone els please, as i am not intrested at all.

And besides it shouldnt matter how many different names ladies choose to post on this forum..

Thank you have a good day!

Reply to Sally