Question
Posted by: Frank | 2005/11/29

Att: MOOSE!!!

I had weird dreams last night. Please moose could you help me. One of them was about me and my best friend next to our pool (but our prev house) and he told me Brian passed away (Brian was someone that was with me in grade2 I think?) And my friend in real life don’t even know this Brian guy, but he told me Brian died of a heart attack, then I was so scared that I will die the same way. Then all of a sudden I had a dream about Westlife, the 4 lads ran up and down a weird rusty structure (almost like the eifel tower?) And I tried to stop them to get an autograph for my gf.
I think I had another dream or two, but cant remember what?

I'm with lee, it was the burger that did it. Sadly, we don't seem to hear much from the previously reliable Moose these days

2
Posted by: Frank | 2005/11/29

Lee, the Westlife thing i can understand, they were in SA now and i was part of a team to get them perform at Suncity, BUT why ran up and down a weird rusty structure?? And the one thing i can tell you now is that i did not think subconsious of the guy that was with me in grade 2 at all.. where would he fit in? I think last time i thought about him must have been 8years ago.. Oh and yes, i did eat late last night, King steers burger...hie hie

Reply to Frank
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/29

lol... sounds to me like a case of you eating too late at night ? I'm sure that a lot of people will disagree with me..(especially people writing dream books) but i've found that very rarely a dream has any specific meaning. Its usually just your subconsious that has got things muddled up somewhere along the way. There may be things that are bothering you, things you have seen or heard.. whatever... and your subconsious has a field day and jumbles them up to make weird and wonderful things that don't always make sense.

I'm sure that if you really think about it there will be clues as to why you dreamt what you did. Perhaps you saw a westlife video on tv, or heard a song on radio. Perhaps you read something on heart attacks...

I wouldn't ponder too much on it :)

Reply to lee