Question
Posted by: Ruth | 2007/08/24

Att: Lolo

Hi LOLO

Are you still on this forum? or are you still on TTC or your preggies.Please i would love to know how are you doing.

Thanx
Ruth

.

3
Posted by: Cherry | 2007/08/28

Sorry to butt in on your private conversation, but I just wanted to tell you ladies to be strong and that God is with you.

I will keep you in my prayers.

God Bless,
Cherry

Reply to Cherry
Posted by: Ruth | 2007/08/27

Hi Lolo

I had a same stuation, we've been together with my fiance for almost 3 years. April 2007 i was on leave for 2 weeks beacouse of stress of this TTC issues.after all the sress i had i found out that he's got a baby with the ex girlfriend and the child is 2 years. really i wanted to die but i had to be strong.I know how u feeling but you just have to be strong and for any decision just follow your heart ! Dont forget to pray becouse only God can give you strengh to overcome challenges.When u get home just read this verses they will help .Jeremiah 1 vs 8 -10.

Joshua 1 vs 9 and Isiah 43 vs 2.Keep well

Thanx
Ruth

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: LOLO | 2007/08/27

Hi Ruth

I am still here just found out that my husband impregnated his girlfriends I am speechless I dont know what to do.I had pap smear done and my results were abnornal.
Thanks for thinking about me.

Reply to LOLO