Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2007/08/16

ATT Jen- re: post 525

Hi Jen, sorry for the late response. I am currently feeding her Eukanuba puppy as she is only 6 months. Once she is a year i will go onto Royal Canin. What I did buy in the mean time is Mirrorcote.. dont know if you've heard of it, its an oil that I add to her food. I have been using it now for about a week and I noticed that she doesnt scratch as much. She still has the excema patches but hopefully that will clear up soon.
Thank you very much for your advise I will try that shampoo

Episoothe may help the eczema as well.

1
Posted by: Jen | 2007/08/19

I have also been away, but good to hear from you. Please it is important that you was all soap off and may be the oil will do the trick.Eukanuba is also fine if you use the oil. I have just found my one yorkie is better in the winter with yorkie pellets with the omgeo 3+6. The summer is a little bit of a problem as it is very hot and then the oil seems to make the feel a little uncomfortable so the V/ Choice seem better. (I have 13) Make sure that there is no fleas on her as this could also cause skin problems. Where is the patch situated? keep up with the oil and keep me posted.

Reply to Jen