Posted by: Earl | 2007/06/14

Att Echelle

RE your reply in post 2103

I dont get it ... y cant u tell him 2 f... off? Is it cos he's u'r baby's daddy? I was impressed with your reply but strange enough every word u typed was the answer to u'r troubles as well.

In case u think I'm being "funny" I'm not .... I was just wondering...

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Are you sure you have a good legal opinion on that ? A father must pay maintenance and the courts will require that of him ; I don't think that entitles him to live with or see the mother. He may have the right to access to the child, IF that is in the child's best interests, but not to the mother

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/14

Yes, I can't tell him to f... off because he's my baby's father... I have to see him for another 2 decades otherwise he will refuse to pay maintenance that's anyways almost nothing and my son must eat... I want to tell him that and to never see him again, but I have no choice as to see him, it makes things harder when having a child together...

Reply to Echelle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.