Question
Posted by: Tash | 2006/10/26

Att Doc & Trixis

Around 10 and half weeks now. Going for my second check up on Sat. The discharge that I was getting is now much less than previous. Not everytime I urinate. I wanted to know if the stopping of the discharge is normal. And, I am feeling very slight cramps in my tummy just as I am about to urinate. It feels like slight pressure and once I commence urinating, it stops. Is this normal?

Thanks a million
Tash

You don't have to have a discharge in pregnancy so, if it is less than before, this is normal. I'm sure your doctor will check that you do not have a bladder infection, but it doesn't really sound like it.

2
Posted by: Tash | 2006/10/26

Thanks Trixis

Crossing fingers for Sat

Tash

Reply to Tash
Posted by: Trixs | 2006/10/26

HI

As long as there is no itchiness maybe you must let it be check out by a doc mabe you have urine infection or something.

ta

Reply to Trixs