Question
Posted by: Adele | 2005/12/06

ATT: Bb - Weigh-Less Food delivery in Blouberg

Hi there. I live in Bellville, can you please supple me with the ladies number in Blouberg who does the weigh-less packets (her telephone number)r, you can e-mail it to me if possible. adelesherriff at yahoo dot com. I will really appreciate it very much. I follow weigh-less and I am very lazy when it comes to my veggies..

Dear Adele
How super that there are people who deliver read-to-eat Weighless dishes.
Enjoy

2
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/06

Hi Adele, I have the same problem! Ill post all the details in another thread, but check your mail too.

Reply to Bb
Posted by: Fatty | 2005/12/06

Please ladies if there is anybody in Joburg can I also have the number please?

Reply to Fatty