Posted by: Anon | 2008/12/04

Athletes Foot

Whenever I wear closed shoes, I get these water blisters that get very itchy. Many time I scratch and I end up with sores between my toes that look unsightly. I have used ant-fungal creams to treat but to no avail. What else can I do to prevent this.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Hi Anon

The best product to use for athlete's foot in my opinion is Lamisil Once. Available without prescription from the pharmacy, follow the directions on the pack.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

Hi, I am 31 years and suffering from diabetes. I have a problem with athletes foot for the past three years or so. This sore between my toes is like a dry sore with thick whitish rubber. I have used recommended creams and other substances but to no avail. Could this be related to diabetes, if no how do I get rid of it coz sometyms it can be real sore.

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.