Question
Posted by: Mr R | 2003/12/03

At what body fat % will I see my abs?

I am currently at around 22% body fat - not fat but certainly NOT thin. At what body fat % will I start seeing my abs? Those guys on the cover of mens health - what body fat % is that typically? I know it differs from person to person - but an average guess would be fine for me.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Mr R,

Those cover models typically range between 8 to 10% body fat! It is at that body fat % that you start seeing your six pack although some do start seeing their abs at 12%.

Not that far for you actually-all you need is a proper training program (for which you come to me) and a proper eating plan (for which you go to Jacqui at the Sports Nutrition Forum).

Keep well and chat soon,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: Mr R | 2003/12/04

12 %? Jeez - I'm sitting at 22% - ok then - of for a jog I go...

Reply to Mr R