Question
Posted by: Indigo | 2004/11/02

At war

Feeling very frustrated about everything in me, remembering a lot from a long time ago. I am pushing and pulling against myself. More bad thoughts then I care to mention, I wish they were not there, but they are. I want to drink, I want to cut, I fear I might even want to die.

My head is really hurting and my heart and soul are screaming, I don't know what to do, Hot and cold all the time. zi need to focus on my work, need to be a team player. But all I want is complete silence and isolation.

Don't cut, and don't die. DO get a good therapist and work on this, as it could he the right route to escaping from being a prisoner of the past, and finding a free future.

1
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/02

Sounds like me and how I felt yesterday... I just wanted to vanish into thin air..
hang in there... do something that you enjoy today... it helps!
CS said to keep busy, so that you don't have time to get into that frame of mind where you are analysing your life...

Reply to Inc