Question
Posted by: herman | 2004/10/08

at last - no reaction

because my g/f does not orgasm. I tried at last on her clit and nipples followed by oral but still no luck.any other suggestions please.

The vagina, or birth canal, understandably has very few nerve endings. The clitoris, or joy button, has as many as a man's penis. In order to orgasm, you need to touch what works. During intercourse, the clitoris rarely gets touched. Some women learn to orgasm through intercourse with practice. Since your clitoris -- the most sensitive body part on a woman -- is not located inside your vagina, reaching an orgasm through intercourse is difficult. While you are making love with your partner inside you, touch, press, and rub your clitoris with your fingers. You may have to move your body so that you can do this, and that can be part of the fun. It really is okay, too, if you have your orgasms before or after intercourse. Don't drive yourself crazy... it's a matter of anatomy and variety.

4
Posted by: Sanity Regained | 2004/10/08

You need to discover her G Spot, put your fingers in her vagina, it's situated at the top, if you look at her face, make upward come hither motions with your finger, that part that it's touching is the G spot. Now go down on her at the same time and a combination of your tongue on her clit and the stimulation of the G spot you should be able to do it. Try writing the alphabet on her clitoris with your tongue, a, b, c, d and so on and so forth .... oral is the best ... I love it when my face is all wet

Reply to Sanity Regained
Posted by: xXx | 2004/10/08

herman, maybe try a vibrator first and then continue the lovemaking session by inserting you ... hope it helps.

Reply to xXx
Posted by: Gary | 2004/10/08

Have you tried talking to her - Ask her what feels good for her. If she is comfortable with you, she will be able to give you guidance and tell you what to do that will make her feel good

Reply to Gary
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/10/08

Herman - why dont u just relax. Women don't necessarily need an orgasm to enjoy sex...

Reply to Foxy