Question
Posted by: Army | 2005/07/20

At 35 weeks preg how much is your baby suppose to weigh +/-?

Please?

Between 2 and 2.5kg on average.

3
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/20

I agree, every child is different. The important thing is that your baby is picking up weight steadily. As soon as there is no weight gain your doctor wil check why. Make sure you go for regular check ups especially towards the end.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: SUS | 2005/07/20

BOTH MY CHILDREN WERE BORN ON 35 WEEKS, THE ONE WEIGHT 2 KILO'S AND THE SECOND WEIGHT 3.2 KILO'S. EACH CHILD IS AN INDIVIDUAL AND A LOT DEPENDS ON THE BABY'S MOTHER & FATHER'S BUILD. DON'T WORRY ABOUT WEIGHT THEY GROW UP SO QUICKLY.

Reply to SUS
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/20

I'm also 35 Weeks... according to my growth chart they should weigh about 2.1/2.2KG's - but every baby is different...

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS