Question
Posted by: lee-sa | 2004/02/27

astanga yoga- where

Dear yogadoc
iv been practising yoga for two years now and was recently introduced to astanga. i loved it and really want to continue but i cant find a teacher! Any suggestions for the Helderburg area?

Expert ImageYoga

Hi there - I don't unfortunately know of an ashtanga teacher in Helderburg and can only suggest consulting your local newspaper classifieds or the health shop if they carry ads. Another alternative (which is not likely to be as comprehensive as a good teacher) is to get hold of a book or video of the Primary Series - I can highly recommend David Swenson's at www.ashtanga.net.
Good luck.
Chris