Question
Posted by: kitten | 2004/10/03

ASHAMED STILL BED WETTING

Please can someone help me. I am 29 years old and I still have a bed wetting problem. I have been for x-rays and there is nothing they can find wrong. I was taking tablets called DDAVP, but they are extremely expensive. I get very depressed about my problem and can't take it any more. My husband says I sleep really deeply, hence I don't wake up to go to the loo. I feel the signal that normal people have that is sent from the brain to my bladder to wake them up, closes down when I go to sleep.
It is my 30th early next year and I am so ashamed that I still wet my bed. PLEASE HELP.

Kitten, if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you something I wrote on subject. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.