Question
Posted by: Escape | 2007/04/30

Ashamed

My boyfriend and I have been together for a long time now but only recently did we decide to have sex. Ever since then things have gone downhill. He does everything he can to make me happy but I've become very hostile and aggressive towards him and I dont understand why. We had a huge fight the other day because he says that I treat him badly and as if I own him.
I know there is always an emotional attachment to sex but I didnt know it would be this bad. My boyfriend is my first and I want him to be my last. He's having doubts about marrying me because of my recent behaviour and I promised him that I would change I just dont know where to start. I want to be able to satisfy him in the most intimate way but every time he wants to I just shrugg him off and he feels hurt and disgraced by it. He says that he has to beg me for every thing but when I want anything he just does it.
I realise my mistakes I just dont know how or where to start rectifying them. This is my last chance to make things right.
Please help.

Its not always a good idea to plunge into one's first relationship and insist that it muyst also be your last --- one needs time to mature, to learn more about relationships in general and about how you function best within one, and with whom. If you really want to give this present relationship a chance, maybe the pair of you would usefully see a relationship counsellor ( eg through FAMSA ) to explore all these relevant issues, and find out whether you can be continuingly happy together

3
Posted by: Ford | 2007/04/30

Yes it makes sense. What you have to do ( i also had to do it cause i felt the same - don't laugh) Stand naked in front of a mirror and find a part of your body that looks great to you, i love my bum and my eyes. You have to find confidence for yourself. Try making love with all the lights off and 1 candle burning. Once you have built up your self esteem ( for your body) you can slowly burn more candles and then later on do it with the lights on. Please try it and let me know on wednesday. Don't worry i will help you get through this - both men and woman go through this "phase".

Reply to Ford
Posted by: Escape | 2007/04/30

He is the sexiest man I have ever had the pleasure of seeing naked. My entire body tingles. Its an indescribable feeling.
And yet I also feel nervous... mostly with myself. I have this amazingly sexy man that loves me to death and I cant perform for him. I feel useless in the sack.
Even though he's alway complimenting me on how beautiful I am and what a fabulous body I have - I somehow just dont see what he sees.
Does that make sense?

Reply to Escape
Posted by: Ford | 2007/04/30

Would u please decribe to me how you feel when u see him naked. I would be able to assist you as soon as you post your reply.

Reply to Ford