Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/18

asdf

hi there... i woke up dis mornin on da floa. i was quite sick and throwin up all ova my ouse. its tough out there, why da ride the punanni did dis all appun... ? yous right about da cryin though, it does start da ealin process. only fin is i can't cry at all … a well dat as dried up fa now...,

i ave lost all my ability to get to grips wiv my bitchz departure. i am focused on wurk and mula right now, not sure ow far it is from da os and erbal remedy.
at da moment there seems to be some light at da end of da tunnel, i am not sure where or why but i am startin to come to grips wiv da fact dat i can't walk properly and am not noticin so much whun people check. its weird ow people can't figure out why dis athletic geeza is limpin all ova da place and i reckon it's played a massiv well role in my self confidence… its a mountain to climb but at least i can check da well mountain of plop and i guess dats wot counts…

da top geezers at my project seem a little concerned at da moment... say its more dig threatened as i am bein more assertive in demolishin any business or future continuety dey may ave wiv da geezers i am tryin to provide a well mend fa…

well crazy life maximum of dong eads, well mad and also a bit sexually deprived... not sure if my frustration ova my bitchz leavin is comin out into different areas dig wurk and a desperate need to ride the punanni all night long

fanks fa your advice docta. ope yous dig your adsl connection back westside. sounds dig yous becomin a binary dong ead from all da it stuff goin on at da moment. quillions of geezers out there try do da it fin and neva for real pull it off

dig yous
Dude...

Hi Dude,
I get the drift of the Ali D. You've always had style, and borrowing and varying a style like Ali's would be called Pastiche, and that's supposed to be intellectually excellent, compared to imitation, which isn't. Let's none of us get menstrual ( a milder version of "going postal" I suppose ). And be cautious with the erbals, as we wouldn;t want to seriously reduce the chance of miniDudes in due course !
Yours,
binary dong ead.

11
Posted by: Kay | 2004/11/19

Dude - it'll come to you. Sorry - I know Im padantic about english - shouldnt be - I'm not one to talk!!!

Listen - I've always read your postings - you seem like a really nice guy and I'm sure that you will have the happiness you want just not with this lady....but you already know that.
Oh blah blah - words dont help when you're feeling crap - I know. Just careful of the herbals - brain cells cant be replaced you know - AND your chances of fatherhood apparently diminish the more you use.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/19

OK sorry Kay... thanks 4 the direction towards communcation perfection... nice havin a baby inside... a life growing up and you being a mom... i wish i had someone growin a part of me and them inside...

good luck with the pregnancy...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Kay | 2004/11/19

Wasnt meant to be bitchy Dude - but reading your post is like trying to decipher a teenagers rantings - thats how it comes across to me - and its hard to take it seriously when its written like that. So if you dont like the critique then sorry - but if youre going to do it that way you cant expect everybody to understand it.... can you?

And by the way its pretty hard to be "menstrual" when youre 6 months pregnant. So just as you said - dont be so negative yourself.... :-)

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/19

I can appreciate your opinion Kay, I do however find it quit narrow minded that in all that was said the only thing you can comment on is Ali G... I was attempting to find a lighthearted approach to expressing the shyte that I am currently going through. Your response is very negative response and although its cool to have a different point of view I don't think it's cool to critc... directly at me and the under tone of juvenile is quit bitchy... so please go get menstrual with someone else and leave me be...

Cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Kay | 2004/11/19

Like I said - only Ali can do Ali - anybody else attempting it just comes across as juvenile.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/19

fanks fa da advice, i shall take it to eart and realise dat some people aren't chilled wiv expression in creativity, fanks geeza

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Kay | 2004/11/19

You've been watching way too much Ali G - and only Ali G can do Ali G Dude...

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/19

Please give me some of that stuff that you are smoking!!!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/11/18

LOL - dude stay off that sheezy man.
You's gone b aight.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: black cat | 2004/11/18

Speak properly ?????

Reply to black cat
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/18

Dude, give the chronic a break bra! lol

Reply to Paul